Want to find something? Type it in here!
Most Recent Posts
- The Three R’s Workshop: Relax, Rest and Rejuvenate!
- Why meditate?
- Endorphins: Boost your mood, reduce stress and get trim!
- Thank you for supporting North House at Karma Yoga!
- Eight weeks of meditation can change your life!
- Searching for Happiness – Notes from our workshop
- November Yoga Workshop, “Searching for Happiness”
- Yoga for Stress: Ten Tips for Managing Your Stress
- It All Comes Down To Paper Clips
- Our big BBQ – minus the fun and the food!
Search for Posts by Subject
Category Archives: Travel – Near and Far
Five days in Killbear Provincial Park is like food for the soul. Beautiful, serene and practically empty at this time of the year, it is a special place for kayaking, hiking and taking pictures! Here are a few pics that show a different side to the park. Continue reading
A collage of photographic portraits – saris amongst the shanties of India. Continue reading
This photojournal of the streets of Chennai offers a view of the chaotic and the serene, where drivers appear to be on a suicide mission, and pedestrians cross the street at their peril. Amidst all this craziness, the Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram quietly goes about its mission of helping people and teaching yoga to those who are ready to learn. Continue reading
Just trying to get to India for a yoga retreat is full of lessons that teach flexibility, patience and detachment. And that’s before a yoga pose is ever done… Continue reading