Want to find something? Type it in here!
Most Recent Posts
- The Three R’s Workshop: Relax, Rest and Rejuvenate!
- Why meditate?
- Endorphins: Boost your mood, reduce stress and get trim!
- Thank you for supporting North House at Karma Yoga!
- Eight weeks of meditation can change your life!
- Searching for Happiness – Notes from our workshop
- November Yoga Workshop, “Searching for Happiness”
- Yoga for Stress: Ten Tips for Managing Your Stress
- It All Comes Down To Paper Clips
- Our big BBQ – minus the fun and the food!
Search for Posts by Subject
Tag Archives: India
The final photojournal of India, and the Hindu religion. Continue reading
A collage of photographic portraits – saris amongst the shanties of India. Continue reading
This photojournal of the streets of Chennai offers a view of the chaotic and the serene, where drivers appear to be on a suicide mission, and pedestrians cross the street at their peril. Amidst all this craziness, the Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram quietly goes about its mission of helping people and teaching yoga to those who are ready to learn. Continue reading