Want to find something? Type it in here!
Most Recent Posts
- The Three R’s Workshop: Relax, Rest and Rejuvenate!
- Why meditate?
- Endorphins: Boost your mood, reduce stress and get trim!
- Thank you for supporting North House at Karma Yoga!
- Eight weeks of meditation can change your life!
- Searching for Happiness – Notes from our workshop
- November Yoga Workshop, “Searching for Happiness”
- Yoga for Stress: Ten Tips for Managing Your Stress
- It All Comes Down To Paper Clips
- Our big BBQ – minus the fun and the food!
Search for Posts by Subject
Category Archives: Dolts and Dunderheads
Our barn fire is definitely proving to be an experience of no small proportion in terms of financial and philosophical change. I have posted pictures of the damage on my Facebook page. Next time we have a BBQ of this size, I will be sure to have the burgers and beer on hand! Continue reading
After 25 years of loyal service, she was walked out of the building by a security guard. So much for the golden handshake and a nice watch. How about an escort to the parking lot and a pair of silver bracelets? Continue reading
I could feel a warm, wet spot developing in the front of my jeans. Was I peeing my pants or laying an egg? Continue reading
From the lips of a snobby sales clerk, the words “Can I help you?” sound more like “YOU shouldn’t be in here” than a sincere offer of assistance. Continue reading
My good friend Connie has had it. That’s it. Enough already. Drowning in a flood of electronic messages, she has decided to take a stand. Continue reading
Penis envy is only a deep seated desire to have two cups of coffee at a breakfast meeting. Continue reading