Want to find something? Type it in here!
Most Recent Posts
- The Three R’s Workshop: Relax, Rest and Rejuvenate!
- Why meditate?
- Endorphins: Boost your mood, reduce stress and get trim!
- Thank you for supporting North House at Karma Yoga!
- Eight weeks of meditation can change your life!
- Searching for Happiness – Notes from our workshop
- November Yoga Workshop, “Searching for Happiness”
- Yoga for Stress: Ten Tips for Managing Your Stress
- It All Comes Down To Paper Clips
- Our big BBQ – minus the fun and the food!
Search for Posts by Subject
Tag Archives: serenity
On November 18th, our next Yoga Workshop will be, “Searching for Happiness”. The Dalai Lama believes that happiness is so important, it is the very purpose of our lives. But how do we achieve lasting happiness, and where do we find it? This workshop will explore the concept of happiness – what it is, where to find it and how we can develop our capacity for joy, peace and inner serenity. Integrating themes from the field of positive psychology and ancient techniques from yoga practice, we will share practical approaches that open us up to happiness. Continue reading
Ten tips for managing your stress: From our October 18, 2012 Yoga for Stress Workshop Continue reading
This photojournal of the streets of Chennai offers a view of the chaotic and the serene, where drivers appear to be on a suicide mission, and pedestrians cross the street at their peril. Amidst all this craziness, the Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram quietly goes about its mission of helping people and teaching yoga to those who are ready to learn. Continue reading