Want to find something? Type it in here!
Most Recent Posts
- The Three R’s Workshop: Relax, Rest and Rejuvenate!
- Why meditate?
- Endorphins: Boost your mood, reduce stress and get trim!
- Thank you for supporting North House at Karma Yoga!
- Eight weeks of meditation can change your life!
- Searching for Happiness – Notes from our workshop
- November Yoga Workshop, “Searching for Happiness”
- Yoga for Stress: Ten Tips for Managing Your Stress
- It All Comes Down To Paper Clips
- Our big BBQ – minus the fun and the food!
Search for Posts by Subject
Tag Archives: depression
Stress seems like an inescapable part of life. Work pressures, family issues, health concerns, financial troubles…..does it ever stop?! With so many things coming at us, it is no wonder our “fight or flight” reaction kicks in. Unfortunately, an overactive … Continue reading
Research shows that endorphins boost happiness (yes – beat the winter blahs!!), reduce stress levels, decrease joint pain, enhance your immune system and reduce appetite. Whether its one of my HeartBeats yoga classes, running, snowshoeing, cross country skiing, Zumba, BellyFit – whatever – get your heart rate up and feel the joy that comes from exercise and endorphin boosts! Continue reading